Fine Leather Piping ‘Slate’
We believe that leather piping should be a thing of elegant beauty. As you can see, our trim is exceptionally fine and gives upholstered furniture or scatter cushions a beautifully sharp finish.
Your upholsterer will thank you for choosing Howe, as producing such a slim and neat finish can be an extremely time-intensive job.
It works wonderfully when paired with our corresponding Natural Maroc goat skin leather, or with a contrastingly textured material, such as velvet or linen.
Our Natural Maroc goat skin leather is vegetable tanned and hand dyed, meaning the colour naturally varies across each skin, and from batch to batch. Please allow for these beautiful natural tonal and shade variations.
- Name: Fine Leather Piping
- Colour: Slate
- Size: 3.5mm pipe with 15mm flange
- Minimum order: 1 metre for retail customers, 2 metres for trade customers
- Available in increments of: 10cm
- Recommended application: Suitable for any upholstery application, but be aware that piping can be vulnerable to damage in high-traffic commercial settings
- Fire retardency: The Natural Maroc leather inherently passes Cigarette, Match and Crib 5 tests
- Price: £38.40 per metre, including UK VAT
To request a sample or place an order get in touch with us by phone or email
We’re happy to ship anywhere in the world! Customs duties and taxes may apply if purchasing from outside the UK and we cannot predict these charges. Please account for these and be prepared to pay them upon delivery.